Looking for a way to make a difference? To offer the skills you have to your community? Or develop your experience and CV?
Then consider working or volunteering with Jude. As a Community Interest Company (CIC) we rely upon volunteers to deliver affordable and quality workshops for all. In return, we offer the chance to be part of a growing organisation, with a wealth of experience and opportunities.
No current vacancies but please revisit soon.
- Assistant Funding Officer to work in partnership with our Senior Fundraisers for 4 hours weekly between. For more information please download the specification HERE
- Trustee – Jude has been growing from strength to strength over the last few years and are looking for an experienced Trustee (especially those from a financial background) to get involved in our innovative work. For more information please download the specification HERE
- Drama Group Support Worker to work with adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities living in Cheshire. The group meet weekly on Fridays in Macclesfield 1.45-3.15pm.
- Drama Group Support Worker to work with adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities living in Cheshire. The group meet weekly on Wednesdays from 11-12pm in Macclesfield.
- Drama Group Support Worker to work with adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities living in Cheshire. The group meet weekly on Fridays from 11-12pm in Ellesmere Port.
- Other Expertise We Desire
Project/Event Photography and Filming
Working within Jude can fulfill a wide variety of needs:
- From being a starting point for an emerging Artist to Continual development for a more established professional
- Or from regular group-work to one off project-work and events
- And finally, Social enterprise company management experience.
Our work can be applicable to the following courses/career aspirations:
- Business and Events Management
- Community Arts Management and Marketing
- Performing Arts, Applied Theatre and Drama
- Photography and Film
- Psychology, Counselling and Child Development
- Teaching and Education
- Youth, Social and Community Work
All applicants are asked to provide:
- An up to date CV and cover letter detailing their suitability for the job role advertised
- The name and contact details for two suitable references (ie not a relative by birth or marriage; employer or academic references preferred but we will except one of your reference to be a character reference from a friend or local community member)
- A satisfactory DBS certificate issued no more than a year ago or agree to Jude applying for a DBS certificate on your behalf.
Once these documents have been cleared, you may be asked to attend an informal interview depending on the job role being applied for.
Please contact us for an application pack.